Be Ready for Cardiac Emergencies at Sea When Every Second Counts!
At sea, whether on a large ship or a small boat, access to emergency services is often hours away. This means that in the event of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), your crew must be prepared to act within the critical ten-minute window. While CPR is an important life-saving step, without immediate access to an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) during a sudden cardiac arrest you risk the safety of both your passengers and crew. With its advanced lifesaving AED technology, a HeartSine® samaritan® PAD (public access defibrillator) is a critical item in your on-board safety kit. This lifesaving technology can significantly increase the chance of survival for a passenger or an employee who suffers an SCA hours away from emergency support.
“AEDs are less than the cost of a flat screen HDTV”
- Highest level of protection from moisture and dust (IP56) offers unmatched robustness in both wet and dry environments – a necessity on decks where protection is needed against strong jets of water
- Significantly smaller size, fits nicely within constrained storage spaces
- One-change maintenance, due to one expiration date on the pads and batteries, means less inventory to manage and order, which is often a challenge with devices on multiple vessels
- Top vibration rating MIL-STD-810F 514.5+
- Easy to use by all rescuers, regardless of skill level, due to simple two-button operation, intuitive voice/visual prompts and no lid to open or complex displays or controls
- Industry leading 10-year warranty for maximum reliability and lowest total cost of ownership
- Complete AED solution available to manage all aspects of your AED deployment—from installation to maintenance—through a single point of contact
Why Northwest Response?
- Free CPR/AED response training for crews in the Pacific Northwest (some restrictions apply)
- Northwest Response is an Authorized HeartSine Distributor
- Northwest Response trainers are Emergency Medical Responders (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician’s (EMT), and Paramedics
- Northwest Response is Licensed by The American Red Cross and ASHI/HSI-Medic to deliver quality Emergency Medical Response training for Lay responders through Emergency Medical Responders.
- Approved by the United States Coast Guard per 46 CFR 10.205
How to order
To get the latest pricing on Maritime AEDs please call the Northwest Response AED specialist
877-845-4786, or email our team email@example.com
We are available 24/7 Coast to Coast. Semper Paratus!
HeartSine samaritan® PAD Public Access Defibrillator and Northwest Response.
The Maritime choice in Emergency Cardiac Response.
Lifesaving, Pure and Simple
You must log in to post a comment.