We Only Do A Few Things
But we do them very well
On-Site First Aid, CPR, AED Training
We have a variety of courses/classes in Emergency Medical Response (First Aid) from Basic to Wilderness advanced and courses for boaters of all skill levels. We travel all over the tri-state area, Washington, Idaho, Oregon and occasionally Montana.
A few important points to keep in mind if you need us to conduct a class at your location.
Our primary instruction language is English.
Please let us know in advance if you need a Spanish speaking instructor.
The classroom setting should be:
- Promotes learning
- Minimum of 10sq feet of space per student
- Tables and chairs so each student may be seated at a table
- We preferred the "U" shaped classroom for tables & chairs set up.
- Environmentally controlled
- heated in winter
- cooled in summer
- Distraction free
- Well lit
- Carpeted floor, or cushions for floor training
- Additional power for our multi-media presentations
- We can plug into any VGA, HDMI system, or Apple TV
- Access to water
- Restroom facilities
Travel & Classroom Time
For First Aid, CPR/AED Classes in Seattle or points north please allow our team enough travel time
(we are coming from Gig Harbor) . Be mind-full of peak commute times, stuff happens.
- Classes are 4.5 to 5 hours for Basic First Aid, CPR/AED
- Blended Learning First Aid, CPR/AED Classes run about 2.5 hours on site.
- We need to be in the classroom 45 minutes before class starts
- Clean up is usually 30 minutes
First Aid CPR/AED Training
Custom training programs available for your industry. Full initial training sessions, or Blended learning.
Respirator Fit Testing
Respirator Fit Testing from Quantitive (half-mask), to Quantitive (N95 and Full face). Small groups or large.
Event medical services form one responder to several. We Proust a solution to just about any event.
On-Site, Corporate, Workplace or Jobsite First Aid, CPR AED Training in Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Bellevue, Redmond, Bremerton.