Clozex Emergency Laceration Closures – Repair Wounds Without Stitches. FDA Cleared Skin Closure Device for 3 Individual Wounds
|Size||3 Piece Assortment|
|Style||3 Closures- 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″|
- INCLUDES: 3 Clozex Closures Individually packaged, sterile, 3/4″ (20mm), 1 1/2″ (40mm), 2″ (50mm). A single device matching the approximate wound length can be used, or multiple devices may be aligned side by side to close longer length wounds.
- LIFE HAPPENS. BE READY: Clozex Closures are a non-invasive, painless, alternative to stitches for the treatment of small cuts and lacerations. Be prepared when accidents happen – anywhere. For personal use at Home, Work, Sport: hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, biking, cooking, vacation, car kit, home repairs, construction
- EASY TO APPLY AND DURABLE: Patented interlaced design simultaneously aligns the skin edges in all 3 dimensions, making it fast and easy to close a laceration with excellent cosmetic results. Simply apply to the skin, pull wound edges together, and keep in place during healing
- GREAT FOR KIDS AND ELDERLY: Adhesive-based, topical skin closure that does NOT puncture the skin is non-threatening to children and elderly during placement and removal and is clinically proven to minimize unnecessary scarring caused by stitches.
- MEDICAL GRADE, FDA CLEARED CLOSURE: Developed for medical professionals for use in surgery, emergency room and urgent care centers, Clozex has been cleared for personal use as an over- the- counter wound closure device. Clinically proven in numerous clinical studies at top-tier hospitals
Clozex Emergency Laceration Closures
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Dimensions||4.06 × 0.28 in|
|Package Dimensions ||
8.19 x 4.06 x 0.28 inches; 1.13 Ounces
|Date First Available ||
October 19, 2019
Clozex Medical, Inc., Clozex
10 reviews for Clozex Emergency Laceration Closures – Repair Wounds Without Stitches. FDA Cleared Skin Closure Device for 3 Individual Wounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A Staple In Our First Aid KitWe live in the middle of no-man’s land. I have 4 kids (3 of them boys) and a husband who likes to go around our farm and find ways to hurt himself. Usually it involves sharp objects and he’s been banned from using any slicers or sharp knives in our kitchen.Anyway, all of the males in my household are the “just duct tape it” kind of guys and to get them to go to the hospital, an hour drive, for stitches even when they’re obviously necessary, is pretty much a no-go.I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used the different sizes of this product. It works. Forget butterfly bandages or any of that stuff. These stick to the skin. Sometimes it’s a contest to dry the blood and quickly get a side on half of the cut before the skin gets wet again, but as long as you can keep the skin dry to apply it, these work great.Once these are on, if they go back to work right away, I will wrap it with a gauze bandage to help keep stuff out of the cut. We’ve used these on REALLY deep cuts and had them heal great. Just be careful to watch for infections and keep the wound clean.
Amazon Customer –
Hope I never need to use…….Nice to have on hand. But I hope I don’t ever need to put one on.
Nathaly Domínguez –
ComplicadoEl pegamento fue muy bueno, lo complicado es a la hora de colocar el vendaje está como confuso pero ya puesto funciona muy bien para cerrar heridas
Complicated to applyClosex is really difficult to put on correctly. The instructions video is not thorough. It appears that one step may be missing and therein lies the problem. The video takes up a lot of your time watching people on bikes or running around and distracting music. Why not have a clear voice narrating step by step instruction. 3 Clozex in each package. I damaged 2 right off the bat. Had an engineer friend help out thinking it might be logical to her but she destroyed one right from the “get go”. So now 3 were. destroyed. I’m now on the second package. The average cost of each Clozex is $13+. That means $40 down the drain. I would love to have better Instructions and lessuseless entertainment during the instruction (?) video. The concept is brilliant though if you can apply them correctly
Blue Charles –
A must haveI like to be ready in case, and I have used those before, they are surprisingly easy to use
Dano 22 –
Good productUsed these on a medium skin laceration instead of butterfly bandages. It worked well. I was impressed.
Haven’t Needed them Yet and Hope Not TooI’m a certified Emergency Medical Responder, work in forestry, go into the back country hiking, backpacking, and hunting, and explore caves. Along with clotting cloth, trauma pads, tourniquets, etc that I have never used (and hope never to have to), this goes with me every I go where there is a risk of deep lacerations and no quick access to higher levels of care.
Neat product, terrible packaging.Comes in a huge, cardboard envelope sealed with a tiny sticker. Mine looked like it had been opened, but I am putting my money on it being the failure of the blatantly terrible packaging.Dear Clozex: seal these in a smaller, Mylar package for the love of all that’s rational. Your product, as packaged, would be destroyed in any kit not sealed against moisture, and your form factor might be flat, but it’s huge to fit into a pocket of a trauma kit!
BUY IT BUY IT!!!Split my shin open, didn’t want a hospital bill, used then instead, it’s been 2 months since my accident and Still and leg hahaha
Jaromir Bon –
Doctor in the houseLike stitches but far less pain and faster healing, even better if you can’t sew.