HeartSine® Boaters SAM 350P AED
HEARTSINE® 350P AED
Designed specifically for the lay responder, HeartSine samaritan® AEDs offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available. (As of March 2017)
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is a simple-to-own defibrillator, designed to be durable, affordable and highly user-friendly. Also available in a fully-automatic version, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P.
The Rugged HeartSine® SAM 350P, AED for Boaters, Sailors, and Professional Mariners.
HeartSine® Maritime Brochure
Consider that most Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) happen while on solid ground, a city, a home, an urban environment. When this happens, we have a rather good chance that Emergency Medical Services (EMS) will arrive in 4-8 minutes, so long as you are within an urban area. Now consider you are on the water when a SCA strikes a passenger aboard your vessel. Now how long before EMS will arrive? The chances are that if you are witness to a Sudden Cardiac Arrest on a lake, river, or even on a short cruise just a few miles off shore, the victim will not survive without the application of immediate first aid procedures. The Northwest Response HeartSine® Boaters SAM 350P AED Package is a perfect AED for vessels of all sizes.
FEATURES OF THE HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
- Portable and lightweight. The HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology. The HeartSine samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPETM biphasic technology, an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR a key link in the chain of survival.
- Two-button operation. With just an ON/OFF button (and the SHOCK button on the SAM 350P), the samaritan PAD offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
- Two parts, one expiration date. The innovative Pad-Pak,TM an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
TECHNICAL OVERVIEW OF THE HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
- Size: 8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) 0ptimized biphasic escalatingwaveform compensates energy, slope and duration for patient impedance
- Warranty: 8-year limited warranty
- Method: Evaluates patients ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patientimpedance to determine if defibrillation is required
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets IEC/EN 60601-2-4
- Impedance Range: 20 – 230 ohms
Weight and Dimensions:
Dimensions 7″L x 20″W 14″H
Weight 15 lbs
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required.
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED
- Pelican Case with Insert
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak
- 1 Standard Carry Case
- HeartSine BLS Hang tag
- 8 year warranty
|Dimensions||8 × 7.45 × 1.9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.