Lighthouse H210 N95 Respirator Case of 100
Ships in cases of 100 N95’s
The Fit Test Champion
Leading the world in contamination monitoring has inspired Lighthouse to create the most innovative N95 Disposable Respirator. The three-panel design went through countless iterations to pass the fit test on the widest range of faces.
Every detail of this respirator was refined until the H210 was quintessential, quickly being deemed the “Fit Test Champion” by those who have put it to test.
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Nose Foam: Medical Grade PVC
- Nose Clip: Dual Core Polypropylene Coated Wire
- Coverweb: Polypropylene
- Head Straps: Polyisoprene
- Particle Filtration: 98.27%
- Shelf/Storage Life: 3 Years from the date on the box (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Storage Temperature Limits: Between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
- Storage Relativity Humidity Limits: Not Exceeding 80% RH
- Individually Wrapped
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufactured By: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Each case holds 100 Lighthouse H210 N95. Please select the number of cases.
Orders Placed by 3:00PM (PST) Monday – Friday Ship the same day.
NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE FIVE (5) OR MORE CASES PLEASE USE THE FORM LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE:
In stock (can be backordered)
The H210 N95 has been coined the fit test champion passing the test on the widest range of faces. Due to its innovative 3-panel design, soft nose foam, and patent-pending clear view bar, which increases your field of view while wearing, making it easier to view what you are working on without craning your neck.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 6 in|
|Lighthouse H210 N95||
Case of 100
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.