MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Large, Large (Pack of 100)
|Size||Large (Pack of 100)|
- MEDICAL-GRADE, PUNCTURE-RESISTANT NITRILE GLOVES: These premium medical examination gloves are made of great quality nitrile that is proven to be more resistant and durable than latex or any other type of gloves. Waterproof and puncture-resistant, they can fully shield your hands from needles, drugs, blood or any other potential threat so you can examine your patients with peace of mind.
- THE MOST PROTECTIVE EXAM GLOVES FOR ANY MEDICAL USE: Our single-use, heavy-duty disposable nitrile gloves feature textured fingerprints for excellent tactile sensitivity. Ideal for anyone working in the healthcare field including: doctors, nurses, paramedics, first-aiders, dentists, at-home caregivers and even aestheticians and tattoo artists. Great for food prep, professional food services, labs, factories, cleaning and so much more.
- LATEX & POWDER-FREE FOR IRRITATION-FREE WEAR: These non-sterile safety gloves feature a latex and powder free synthesis to provide unparalleled comfort even after many hours of use. While most people are easily irritated by latex and powder, our skin-friendly hospital gloves get the job done without causing any discomfort. Suitable even for people prone to skin sensitivities.
- MANY SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM | YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED: Available in 4 different sizes [Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large], and a great value pack [Box of 100 disposable, latex-free gloves], you can definitely find the perfect match for all your needs. Backed up by an Unconditional Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, you can order your protective gloves today completely risk-free!
- ORDER WITH PEACE OF MIND: Medpride is your trusted supplier of effective, top quality medical products that you can count on to equip your personal or professional medical kit. Backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you have every good reason to choose Medpride for all your personal care supplies!
Why should I choose nitrile gloves over latex or vinyl gloves?
Nitrile gloves are proven to be up to 3 times more resistant to chemicals and abrasion than latex or vinyl gloves. In other words, Nitrile gloves are the most durable, heavy-duty gloves you can currently invest on.
Are these exam gloves really latex and powder-free?
Yes. The Medpride gloves are 100% free of donning powder and latex that can often cause irritation and itchiness. No powder means more comfortable use!
Can I use these gloves for cleaning?
Absolutely! Our puncture and chemical resistant gloves will protect your hands even from the strongest cleaning supplies, dirt and dust. The Medpride gloves have been trusted by professional cleaners, janitors and painters too.
What do you mean by “Ambidextrous Fit”?
Our gloves will fit perfectly on either your left or right hand to save you time, effort and frustration. Plus, they are suitable for right or left-handed people.
Can they be used for food preparation?
Of course. These super-versatile gloves are great for at-home use, professional F&B businesses and catering companies.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 9.2 in|
|Product Dimensions ||
5 x 2.5 x 9.2 inches; 12.35 Ounces
|Item model number ||
|Date First Available ||
November 19, 2013
10 reviews for MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Large, Large (Pack of 100)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Med too small- Very stretchy + thin, will buy againThese are very thin gloves. Size medium is very tight along my top knuckles, still usable, will have to get a Lg+ next time. I use them for oil/acrylic painting and they work well enough. They’re super stretchy and pretty durable- I don’t do vigorous work when using them, I just get paint all over them.I will have to count the quantity next time as I just saw many other reviews state 25+ gloves were missing from their 100 count boxes.
Jack & Jill Stone –
Solid value for the money…… at the timeThere are so many gloves on the market. I’ve purchased these before and tend to stay with what works and are the best value at the time of ordering. I’ve had a great experience with other brand names that I’ve found at a lower price since I’ve purchased these.These gloves are durable, they feel good and you will definitely feel secure if working around human waste. My gloves are XL and seem to be a good value.Check the price vs Nitrile and X1 before ordering
DisposableAdequate protection for when you need to handle things that may be hazardous. These are thin enough to allow flexibility, but that makes them easy to puncture. I use them when I use pesticides or herbicides, or anything else that has health warnings. If you are careful, you can use when pulling toxic weeds like poison ivy. Keeps your hands clean when painting, staining or dying objects. I like being able to get sized gloves instead of the one-size-fits-none that are sold in the local pharmacies.
Mary S. –
Just What I NeededThese Are Great For Those With Skin Allergy’s To Latex &/Or Those Other Powders They Fill Many Other Gloves With – I Had To Buy My Own When I Was A Nurse Because Of This – Now That Im Disabled Myself & At Home With My Mom Who Is On Hospice Herself & My Dad Who Can Barely Care For Her & Himself & Everything Else , I Just Gave Them My Last Pack Of Gloves & Then Ordered These -We Are A Tag Team I Guess ❤
margaret p liebchen –
Bathroom dutyThese gloves work well for adult diaper changing and they are easy to get on. I have used about 5 boxes and I only had one glove that tore when I put it on
Butterscotch Calabasas –
Nitrile are the best! Just be sure to choose the correct sizeNitrile gloves are the best for PPE in every day applications. Just make sure you choose the correct size for yourself when purchasing on Amazon because they won’t let you exchange them when you make the mistake of ordering the wrong size
Used during cadaver disserctionThese are pretty good and would probably be best for food prep and in clinic. I bought these to use them during my anatomy lab dissections and unfortunately the smell of formaldehyde seeps into the glove and into your hand. The smell is really hard to wash off your hands so if you are using this for dissections I would recommend buying more industrial-grade gloves.
Deborah Marra –
Good for the price, would buy again definitelyIt holds up , but like most it will break if you get aggressive with it , home use I never had a problem with breaking. At work , dealing with oil and grease, simple green I tend to go threw at least two or three pairs with aggressive cleaning. Like using rags and use ing a little elbow aggressive 😂
Kimberly Johnson –
If the glove fits….I ordered an extra large and must make due. Too large for my hand. I’ll know next time to order large. Wonderful product anywhere you need gloves to keep your hands clean.
Material World –
Very Good QualityI really like the quality of these gloves. I’ve bought other brands that had some gloves with tears or small holes that allowed liquids inside. I don’t think I’ve had that problem with a single glove from Pilgrim’s Pride. I highly recommend them for light cleaning.