QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze – 3 x 24 in (2 Strips)
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Size||3″ x 24″ Gauze Strip – 2 Pieces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 5.5 x 0.62 inches|
- 2 pieces of 3×24 inch QuikClot gauze come in 1 resealable pouch that easily fits in any trauma kit
- Nonallergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes
- Used by hospitals, EMS/first responders, military, law enforcement, general public & outdoorsman
- Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, suture kit, medical kit, iFAK pouch, EDC pouch & survival kits
- Travel safely with QuikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit
With QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body’s natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. This pack contains two gauzes impregnated with kaolin, the same technology used by the US troops to stop even the worst bleeding wounds. Kaolin activates fibers in the blood plasma – makes them sticky, traps platelets and stops bleeding fast! Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. QuikClot’s extremely absorbent gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds and allowing you to get them to the nearest medical center. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you’re prepared when emergencies occur.
For external use ony. Avoid contact with eyes. Sterility not guaranteed if package is opened or damaged. Discard package if damaged.
For temporary external use to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts and abrasions.
1. Open package and remove gauze. 2. Place gauze on wound and use it to apply pressure directly over the bleeding source. Keep applying pressure until bleeding stops. (More than one gauze may be required) 3. Continue to apply pressure for 3 minutes or until bleeding stops. 4. Leave gauze in place. Wrap to secure on the wound. If wound re-bleeds or serious bleeding occurs, apply a new gauze and keep applying pressure. Seek IMMEDIATE medical attention. After bleeding stops gently remove gauze. If gauze sticks to wound rinse with water to remove. Do not leave gauze on wound more than 24 hours.
|Dimensions||5.55 × 0.43 in|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||
5.5 x 5.5 x 0.62 inches
Adventure Medical Kits
|Country of Origin||
|Number of Items||
3" x 24" Gauze Strip – 2 Pieces
|Date First Available ||
December 30, 2013
Adventure Medical Kits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.